Does every birthday and holiday leave you struggling for gift ideas for your wife? Do you want to treat her without breaking the bank? You’ve come to the right place for mom Christmas gift ideas!
I took a small survey from mamas all over the country to compile a handy little gift guide for you. Here are over 25 fantastic ideas, whether your wife wants a break, a pampering, or funding for her favorite pastime. And best of all, they all cost less than $25!
Need-a-Break Mom Christmas Gift Ideas
- A day off. Let’s start with a few free gifts, shall we? Ask mom what she would do if she had a day to herself with no plans or responsibilities. Now go make it happen! Personally, my ideal day would include sleeping in, knocking out a huge writing session over an iced mocha, and handing over all childcare to dad. It’s just one day, but I promise you it will be the highlight of her entire month.
- A day to sleep in. Can’t give mom the whole day? Then offer a day to sleep in. Wake up early with the kids and keep them quiet and out of mom’s bedroom until she wakes up on her own. This may or may not require removing the kids from the house.
- A date where she doesn’t have to plan anything. Ask for her input, of course, but then choose the restaurant, movie, or other plans, and set up childcare arrangements so she doesn’t have to. Bonus points if you add a mini-stop to the date you know she’ll love, like swinging by her favorite coffeeshop or ice cream parlor.
- A clean house. Another free gift! Do everything she would normally do, and/or consider doing the things she despises most, like dusting baseboards or deep cleaning the shower.
Pampered Mom Christmas Gift Ideas
- Face masks. With sixteen masks for $9.95, and mask types like green tea, hyaluronate, and charcoal, you really can’t go wrong with this one! It’s a relaxing gift mom can enjoy in the comfort of her own home.
- Foot masks. Did you know these were a thing? They promise “baby soft feet”, come in a calming lavender scent, and are super reasonable at $10.99 for two pairs of footies.
- Hand masks. A relaxing moisture treatment for your hands, these gloves come in “Oatmeal + Almond + Honey” (my favorite!) or “Cocoa Butter + Vitamin E”. Buy one pair for $5.99 or two for $8.99.
- Bath bombs. Does she love to take long, hot baths? These bath bombs (6 for $13.95) combine essential oil aromatherapy blends, cocoa butter, and shea butter, to make her bath feel like a spa. Or pick her up a single bath bomb in scents like birthday cake or Caribbean crush for $6.99.
- Comfy pants for lounging around the house. Pampering always feels better in a cozy pair of highly-rated yoga ($17.99) or lounge pants ($15.99).
- Gift cards to pamper. Gift cards for a massage, mani/pedi, or facial serve two purposes. They (a) pamper mama and (b) give her some quiet, peaceful time all to herself. While gift cards can get expensive, you can keep it cheaper by seeking out Groupons with killer reviews. Sign up for their mailing list and you’ll regularly receive discount codes to make it even more affordable!
Hobby Mom Christmas Gift Ideas
- Crafty mamas. Does mom love to sew, paint, or scrapbook? A gift card to Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, or Joanne Fabric and Craft should be a homerun!
- Gardeners. Moms that love tending gardens will appreciate potted plants and flowers. Too cold to garden in December where you live? Give her a gift card to Lowe’s, Home Depot, or a gardening center, so she can pick up the supplies she wants and needs when the weather warms up.
- Chefs. If mom loves cooking and/or entertaining, consider buying her a super cute measuring cup set ($17.80), unique copper ring holder ($7.99), or vintage floral ($12.73) or flea market ($15.26) salt and pepper shakers.
- Active mamas. Is your wife always at the gym? She’ll be sure to love a new printed ($24.99) or solid gym duffel ($23.99). A beautiful new water bottle ($15.99) or cooling towel in her favorite color would also be fantastic additions to her workout! And what mama could resist a word play workout tank that’s 100% accurate?!
- Bookworms. Does she love nestling in with a good book? Pick her up one of today’s most popular titles for women, like Girl, Wash Your Face, Present Over Perfect, or Uninvited.
- Coffee/tea lovers. Buy mom 12 pots of coffee from all over the world with this highly-rated coffee variety pack ($15.97). You could also surprise her with a unique coffee tumbler ($14.95) so she can rake in the compliments, or this gorgeous bamboo travel tumbler ($21.89) that can infuse and keep tea hot, or infuse fruit and keep water cold all day long.
Wrap It Up
And there you have it! Over 25 mom Christmas gift ideas, all under $25. So get to shopping, and be sure to share this list with other husbands feeling the overwhelm!
P.S. Want all of these ideas and more in one central location? Then be sure to check out our Mom Gift Ideas Under $25 Amazon list here!
Disclosure: While all opinions are our own, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs, designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, at no additional cost to you.